Hide portfolio tags

Hello! The portfolio tags are showing up on the bottom of the portfolio pages and I need to hide them. I have the meta option turned to OFF but not sure what else to do.

Example: http://3ed.1cd.myftpupload.com/portfolio-item/muddy-bottoms/

Thank you!

Hi @hwolfe,

Thanks for writing in.

This could be the easiest way to remove the tags without any problem. You can add this in your custom CSS:

.x-portfolio .entry-extra{
display:none;
} 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hmm, that didn’t work. I flushed the cache but I can still see the tags on all my browsers and devices. " (

Hello there,

Thank you for keeping us updated :slight_smile:

I have updated the code slightly on your site now to put it at the top of your Custom CSS and factored in !important so the code is now as follows:

.x-portfolio .entry-extra{
display:none !important;
}

This appears to be working on my side now

May you clear your cache and let us know how this now looks for you please?

I hope this helps.

Yay! That works! Thank you. " )

No worries - glad that worked! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.