Hide or show section base on user role

I try search in the forum for this but couldn’t find solution.

How to hide or show section base on wordpress user role.

I have section, let say with id: ‘hide’, I want to hide from,

  1. logged out user
  2. ‘guest’ user role
  3. ‘customer’ user role

How can i achieved that.

Thank you.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding.

I found the solution using Hide This plugin. Hope this help others if they want the same result.

I am glad to hear that you have got the solution and thanks for sharing the information with our community. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.