Hide or Change Background at certain breakpoints

Hello All

Can anyone help? I have a page that has a banner style background image as the background for the row/section and a Headline Title within that. At smaller screen sizes I’d like to keep the title but change the background colour or at least hide the background image.

This doesn’t seem possible without hiding the title too? Am I right?

I’d love it if we could design for a standard ‘desktop’ page and then switch to a smaller screen layout and tweak the overall design but JUST have our changes saved to that screen size.

If anyone can let me know if I am missing something that would be great.

Cheers

Alex

Hi Alex,

This should be possible by adding a custom CSS media query. Would you mind providing the URL of the site you are working on and the section that you are describing?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.