Hello and help me please…
I’d prefer to use the SuperFly Menu and I would like disable standart header (and menu zone).
I want to hide the header from all pages.
How I can do it?
Give me an advise please.
P.S.: I think that I must add some CSS…
Hello and help me please…
I’d prefer to use the SuperFly Menu and I would like disable standart header (and menu zone).
I want to hide the header from all pages.
How I can do it?
Give me an advise please.
P.S.: I think that I must add some CSS…
Hi there @IvchenkoDV,
Thanks for writing in!
If you’d like to hide the entire header you can use the following CSS:
.x-navbar {
display: none !important;
}
However this will mean the header will never show anywhere, but is still available in the markup itself, another way would be to build your pages in Cornerstone using the Blank - No Header template, which will mean the page will just have a footer and then you can use Superfly as required.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.