Hide footer title in mobile

Hi I have the site https://barronhvac.ca and in the footer section I’m trying to hide the “Authorities” title in the footer when im on mobile.
From the main menu I have appearance -> widgets -> footer -> text element with the title “Authorities” and the body with:

[block_grid type=“three-up” class=“x-hide-md x-hide-sm x-hide-xs”]

[block_grid_item]
[image type=“thumbnail” src="/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/energy-star-logo-vector-400x400.png"]
[/block_grid_item]
…
[/block_grid]
[gap size=“50px”]

Which works great for the body - but the title is always there when I go to mobile view…

Any help on how I would get rid of that title? (and just that one as I have two other footer titles that i want to keep in mobile view).

thanks,

Jules

Hi Jules,

Please add this custom CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 480px){
    #text-4 h4.h-widget {
        display: none;
    }
}

Let us know how it goes!

Thank you - it worked.

I actually changed it to

@media (max-width: 979px){
    #text-4 h4.h-widget {
        display: none;
    }
}

to match the classes : x-hide-md x-hide-sm x-hide-xs

Glad to hear it.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.