Hide footer 1 menu

Dear support,

I would like to hide the menu in the footer 1 area in X when it is in mobile in order to shorten the layout. Could you please tell me how to do it? In cornerstone I can define which content to be shown on which browser resolution but for Footer area I don’t know how to do.

Cheers,
Ken

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    #top > footer.x-colophon.top > div > div:nth-child(1) {
        display: none;
    }
}

it works. You are the hero :slight_smile:

Glad to hear we managed to help!

Hi there,

The English menu worked well before and it didn’t show until today. The Chinese menu still works well ( which doesn’t show ) so I have no idea what’s going on. Could you please help?

Cheers,
Ken

Hey Ken,

Thank you for updating the thread! It looks like you’re using an outdated version of X and Cornerstone. Please update your theme and plugins to the latest version to avoid potential errors. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!