Hide certain elements in single posts page

Hey guys. After the update to 1.2, I’ve been having a bit of difficulty changing the style/elements of a single post page. I’m not sure if I remember correctly but when going to Appearances > Customize, I think there used to be an option called “Single”

Regardless, I’m unsure if such a page would allow for the changes I’m hoping for but if that’s the case, could you point me in the right direction?

I’d like to make the changes shown in the screenshots below on pages such as this: https://staging1.addictioncommunity.org/prescription-drug-abuse/ which is a single post

Hello There,

Thank your for the very detailed post information.

To resolve your issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

.single-post .entry-title {
    font-size: 52px;
}

.single-post .entry-featured {
    border: none;
    padding: 0;
}


.entry-title:before,
.single-post .entry-footer {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.