Hide breadcrumb on all blog pages

After upgrading to Pro I’ve had to change our breadcrumbs and the way we show/hide them on individual pages. I’ve added the breadcrumb to the global header (Pro).

I´ve found that this css code hides the breadcrumb on the pages I add it to:
.hm9.x-bar{
display: none;
}

So far so good …

But I would also like to hide the breadcrumb on ALL current and future blog posts. I thought I could just enter this code in the global css:
.blog .hm9.x-bar{
display: none;
}

But it only hides the breadcrumb on the MAIN blog page (domain.com/blog/). It still shows the breadcrumb on all the individual blogposts (domain.com/blog/blogpost1).

Any ideas to hide the breadcrumb on all blogposts?

Thanks,
Jesper

Found the solution on Facebook:

The blog’s class is single-post, so you’ll just have to add this:
.blog .hm9.x-bar, .single-post .hm9.x-bar{
display: none;
}


Hey,

We are glad that you find the solution.