Hide Based on Screen Width - Displays all Screen Width versions?

Greetings!

Hide Based on Screen Width function seems to be not registering on my site. Its seems to be forgetting that i set in the settings / cornerstone what device it should preview on. I so a similar post earlier, but my problem is a lot different Would love any help!

Im on WordPress 4.8. Version: 5.1.0 X
I tried reinstalling Cornerstone with no luck.
I have tried deactivating the 3rd party plugins with no luck.
I have searched the internet for answers with no resolve.

Here is my site and an image of what i’m seeing.

A link to my site.
https://soundyeti.com/

Thanks

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but I can not replicate the issue on my end, I did checked your first 4 sections with (hide base on screen width option enable on it). The first and third section shows up on desktop, while the second and fourth shows for mobile.

Please clarify, which section is having the issue?

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.