[Hide article title and right arrow in ethos stack]

Hey Xers-

I’m working on my site using the ethos stack.

How do I remove the post title that’s top left and the arrow that’s on the top right of the post page that takes the visitor to the next post? When creating Pages, there’s a box I can check to remove the title, but I don’t see it for the posts.

I did some research and I found some answers, most of them said to add a piece of css code, so I tried to make it appearance -> customize —> custom —> css but once adjoined the code nothing happens. … can you help me?

Css i tried (just for the title as it did not work I did not try that for the arrow, but since there is a whole box like a rectangle is not enough to lift that one? I’m not css expert ahah):

.x-header-landmark {
display: none;
}

and another that i can’t remember right now…

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, is that a post or portfolio? please provide us a direct link to the page so we can take a look.

In meantime try adding this on Theme Options > CSS

.single .entry-header {display: none;}

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, thank you for the answer, it worked perfectly, it also raised the arrow to the right! Could you help me to raise the space that remains between the image and the logo? I would like to space it for how many px i want :slight_smile: (css did not work because I put it incorrectly, it remained as if it was a commenti “all greyl”)

Hi There,

Glad that the CSS given did help, would you mind providing the site URL so we can have a concrete idea of the issue? You can place it on a Secure Note if you don’t want the URL to be visible in public.

Thanks,

1 Like

There is no problem, the url is "vanderland.co ", the fact is that that site does not have anything inside yet, i’m using it to do the layout tests as i want it and i had the title and the right arrow as major problem, now is the space between the image and the logo in the sense that I would like to decide how much space there is and if there is not that space as in the image above :slight_smile:

Hi There,

The top half of the space is the main container’s margin-top which you can adjust with the custom CSS below. But remove that rouge closing bracket } on the bottom of your custom CSS first or else this won’t gonna work.

.single-post .x-container>.offset {
	margin-top: 2px;
}

The bottom half is the section’s top padding, you can adjust this by inspecting your section (https://prnt.sc/glcytl)

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you it works! :smile:

You’re welcome.