Hide Accent on Mobile

Hi there. I am using this css: .h-custom-headline hr.accent-1 { background-color: #84c5c9
; } to create an accent under my headlines. But on mobile, it adds too much space. Is there a way to hide it?

http://www.tlc.strategiccommunication.biz/

Hello @Lorie,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Can you please share exact page URL as I don’t see above code getting applied on the home page of tlc.strategiccommunication.biz? In case if I am missing something, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi. It’s the blue accent under the headline.

Thank you.

Hello there,

Please update your CSS code to:

.h-custom-headline hr {
        width: 50%;
        height: 3px;
        max-width: 350px;
        margin: 20px 0;
        font-size: 0.375em;
        background-color: #84c5c9; 
 }
@media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
   .h-custom-headline hr {
        margin: 0;
    }
}

And remove the following:

  1. <p></p> as it adds additional space.

  1. CSS as it is unnecessary
@media only screen and (min-width: 767px) {
    .h-custom-headline p, .h-custom-headline br {
        display: none;
    }
}

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.