Hey
can you have a look at my site jamieharrisonguitar.com
On the desktop version I can see all my images, but they disappear in the mobile version of the site. Can you please tell me why that is happening?
Thanks
Jamie
Hey
can you have a look at my site jamieharrisonguitar.com
On the desktop version I can see all my images, but they disappear in the mobile version of the site. Can you please tell me why that is happening?
Thanks
Jamie
Hi @jamie2364,
Thanks for writing in.
Check your section customize tab if your section is hidden on other devices or screen size.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
That’s what I thought it was - but I checked and there’s nothing there that is hiding them… can you please have a look if you have no other solutions? My credentials will be sent on secure note
Hi There,
Upon checking the Customize > Hide based on screen width> of some of your columns are selected:

Hope it helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.