Hidden or missing elements after 6.0.1 upgrade

Hi,

Site https://programas.radiopanama.com.pa/panama-hoy/

I´m missing a audio element in desktop view at front end… I can see it on backend like picture below.

but in frontend… I can´t even find it with the inspector.

Also there´s something wrong with the z-index. Everywhere where z-index is set to auto will not show up.

Hey @rvence,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked the mentioned page and it seems to be displaying only 3 items. Are you using Loopers in this particular section? To better assist you in resolving the issue, please provide us access to your site so that we can check the element settings and your Looper. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Hey @rvence,

It seems that the password is not working me. Please double check it.

Thanks.

Hi,

My bad.

I just tested new ones…

Hey @rvence,

Thanks for providing the information. I have checked your site and it seems that you are using 4 Loopers that displays the post categories Panama Hoy. You can simply it to only ONE looper and display the latest 4 post items from the mentioned category. This avoids any conflict and being complicated.

Please check out my example in the link posted in the secure note that uses only 1 Loop as your guide.

The Row element is the Looper Provider and the Column element is the Looper Consumer which is set to display “All”.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.