Hidden News / Blog Page

Hello, I have a “news” page in my menu, but can’t find the page in cornerstone to edit. All of it is still designed based on the original theme. How can I access?

Hi Lauren,

The blog page uses a file template that is not editable in Cornerstone. If you want to be able to customize your Blog page, you could create a page and not set it as the Post Page in the Wordpress settings and in order to display your latest post, you can make use of some of the bundled plugins with X such as Essential Grid and The Grid plugins which you can add in Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! How do I remove or replace the “fitness class” CTA on the right side then?

Hi Lauren,

You can add a section on the page with 2/3 by 1/3 column:

Then place The Grid or Essential Grid to the left column then add a Classic Widget Area element on the right column and select the Main Sidebar to the element as the contents of the sidebar are set to the Main Sidebar in WP Admin > Appearance > Widgets.

Hope this helps.

Now I circle back to my original question – I can’t edit that page. I wanted to keep it simple and keep the layout as my post page, but I can’t adjust the fitness cta image on the right hand side.

Hello Lauren,

Thanks for updating the thread.

If the news page is set as blog page under Settings > Reading then as of now you can’t edit blog page using Cornerstone.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.