Hi I am unable to edit my page using cornerstone because the screen freezes on the loading screen

I already tryed desabling al plugins but cornerstone, increasing memory limits, clearing my browser cache. But none of those have worked out. I really need help to be able to update my site.

Also I tried to update the cornerstone plugin to the version 7.0.5 and it inmediatly crashed the website. I pulled an error log when it crashed, here it is:

#0 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): x_output_generated_styles(’’)
#1 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-includes/script-loader.php(2156): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’)
#4 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(307): wp_enqueue_scripts(’’)
#5 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(331): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#6 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(476): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#7 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-includes/general-template.php(3042): do_action(‘wp_head’)
#8 /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/craniu in /home3/fourdir2/public_html/wp-content/themes/x/framework/legacy/functions/frontend/styles.php on line 93

At the moment I am using the Version 6.1.4 by Themeco.
The site is fourdirectionswellness.com

Thank you for your attention, please help.

Hello @MaraABenner,

It seems that there is an issue of version compatibility issue since you using the updated version of the cornerstone plugin but you are using an older version of the theme, I would suggest you please deactivate the cornerstone plugin and then update the theme I would suggest you please make sure your theme, plugins are updated as per our version compatibility page.

Please follow these steps to update the theme.

1. Deactivate the cornerstone plugin
  2. Update the X theme.
  3. Update the cornerstone plugin to the latest version
  4. Now activate the cornerstone plugin.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you very much. I did what you said and it solved the issue, awesome! There is another thing I would like to ask. I lost contact with my old designer… so, I do not have access to my old themeco account. Is there a way to change my license to this one so I have complet control.

Thanks a lot for your help again.

Hi Mara,

I would suggest you can reset the password of your old account by providing the registered Email ID. If that does not help, you can send an Email to info@theme.co, and we can check if any information is available related to the following information.

1. Register Email ID
  2. Website URL
  3. Purchase or License Code [ If you have that ]

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.