Hey! [object Object] - error message PRO header

Hi

Hope your day is going well - I have a small issue that I hope you can assist in solving.

My header menus are not displaying. - I receive a header message “Hey! [object Object]” which appears in the header builder and my menus now not appearing.

I’ve removed a few V2 model elements and a recently installed plugin however this has not helped.

Appreciate you support once again.

Regards
Jeff

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This issue happens because your homepage is using Blank - No Container | No Header, No Footer and this is also loaded when you edit the header. The header does not load because of course there is no header on the page. Please change the page template to something else that display the header. Or maybe please un assign the header and make sure that it is not assigned globally so that when you edit the header, it will load the page with a header and will not use the homepage since your homepage is using the template with no header.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi RueNel

Thankyou - Now I remember changing this setting - my bad.

All good now thanks for your assistance…

Regards
Jeff

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.