Hey! Object Error message

After one of my saves to the home page, it is now rendering with only the header and footer intact.
All of the content area is blank on the rendered page even though I can see the structure in the page builder skeleton view.

When the page build tried to load, I briefly see in a popup “bubble” Hey! Object Error (white text on black background).

Any idea on how to fix the object error?

I removed the page and rebuilt it from my template block. I tried to restore from a previous point in the revision history but that didn’t work either.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! And sorry to hear of the issues you’ve had, as it’s now re-built, is it working correctly?

If not, could you send a link over to the page in question please and we’ll take a look.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.