Hey! Loading the preview took longer than expected. There may be script conflicts

I’m getting the above error when trying to edit an existing page using Cornerstone, when editing every page in cornerstone, the page element is keep spliting and can’t preview.

– There are no errors in the browser console.
– I’ve cleared cache.
– I’ve tried both Safari and Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge

  • I have installed Transient Cleaner

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Moses

Hi There,

Would mind adding this in your wp-config.php located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/* That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Here you have a video tutorial in any case:

You also could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

i put those word at wp-config already.

but still can’t access.

metion it i have been edit with cornerstone a week already, but suddenly won’t work suddenly

the last thing i have done is revised the different vision in post.

I see. Currently, the WordPress revision system does not work with Cornerstone and could cause issues like you experienced. Regretfully, the only solution to this would be to revert from a working database backup or rebuild your page using a new post.

Thanks.