Hex Code in Content Doc

Does anyone know why this hex code is showing in the content doc or how to get rid of it?

Hello @socialxbusiness,

Thanks for writing to us.

It is not possible to debug your issue with only a screenshot. It might be an issue of a broken HTML issue or a custom code issue, I would suggest you clone your page and delete sections one by one to check the root of the issue. If it doesn’t work for you, I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks, I was hoping it might be a common issue someone knew about. What is supposed to be in the top upper right hand corner of the Content Dock is an “x” to close out the pop-up, but instead there is a hex code. The only thing I uploaded to the Content Dock widget was a single image. I figured I would ask on here since Content Dock was a part of Pro.

Hey @socialxbusiness,

Are you using the latest version of the Pro theme, Pro 6.0.7? In your Cornerstone > Globals > Miscellaneous, make sure that the Font Awesome option is enabled.

If this is not working, please provide us access to your site so we can investigate the issue further.

Best Regards.

Yeah, we are using 6.0.7 & Font Awesome is enabled.

Hi @socialxbusiness,

The code showing in your screenshot is for the cross button, and once you enabled the FontAwesome from Theme Options > Miscellaneous it starts working.

Thanks

Thank you so much!

Hi @socialxbusiness,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.