Hero image doesn't load until you scroll down on mobile

Hello.
We use slider revolution for the hero images on our page. The hero images don’t load until you scroll down on mobile.
How can we fix this so that the image displays right away?

Thank you so much for all of your help!

Hello Ashley,

Thanks for writing to us.

Please make sure you have not set any animation on the ON Scroll event. I would suggest you please have a look at this article to set to learn more about how to set up the ON Scroll event.

I would also suggest you please make sure you have purged all the cache and cleared your browser cache and then check again. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi! Thank you so much for getting back to me. I do not have any of the features of the “on scroll” activated. I will share my login info. Thank you so much!

Hi Ashley,

I have checked your website on my Android mobile phone and found the issue you described here. There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1. Theme Related Issue
  2. Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update related issue
  4. Child Theme Related issue
  5. CSS/JS Customization
  6. Disabling Cache
  7. Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above help, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access to the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.