Hentry Issues again

I recently had help to resolve the Hentry issues and this has worked great for standard pages. I am now mainly left with tag and category missing author and updated entries such as https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool?url=https://www.dorsetphotoevent.co.uk/tag/equestrian-photography/#url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dorsetphotoevent.co.uk%2Ftag%2Fequestrian-photography%2F

my website https://www.dorsetphotoevent.co.uk

help appreciated

Mike

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have checked your referenced page on the testing tool, but I could not see any errors.

Could you please confirm ?

Thanks!

I will not show errors on the testing tool because that only shows if the entries that are there are right or wrong, what those entries do not show is author and updated but is detecting title and content, so need the author and content to be detectable in a tag and category

Mike

Hey Mike,

Your issue could be related to the missing Google structured data. Please check out this thread to resolve the issue: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/google-structured-data-hentry-missing-author-updated-and-sometimes-entry-title/17593/2

Hope this helps.

I already have that installed in the child theme

Hi there,

I checked your provided URL and I too can’t find see the error related to date and author. Or do you mean to implement date and author data for each item within your tags and category? If you do that, there will have a duplicate on standard pages since the only way to add date and the author is through post meta in tags and category pages. And standard posts use the same post meta.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.