Help with WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder plugin

Hi there,

I’ve a problem with a plugin included in your theme bundle. I’ve already contacted the developer before contacting you and he told me to ask for your support since I’ve installed the plugin from your theme.

Here’s the problem: a calculation on one item doesn’t work anymore. Simply the total doesn’t change when the user select the option with the calculation. I’ve checked twice the calculation I’ve made and I can’t see any problem. I tried to switch off the calclulation for a simple operation and the item works fine.

The calculation I’ve made is really big (it’s for a quotation module) and this problem is a very big concern for my clients.

Could you please help me fix this issue? I’ll attache you a secure note with login and password.

Really hope you can help me with this

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Francesco

Nevermind, solved :slight_smile:
Syntax error -.-

Thanks anyway :wink:

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.