HELP with Theme

I am really trying to make this work. Everything was going good till I got the white screen of death. I have renamed my plugin folder to see if it’s the plugins. My theme is off and i’m not sure what is causing the issue. If I upgraded from X do I still have to have that installed? I just want my styling back to the way it was and I had the site ready to launch live and now I can’t.

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hey @doohikey,

Can you enable debug mode to check errors for the white screen of death?
Just set WP debug mode to true in wp-config.php file.
define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

Also to assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

It’s actually fixed.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Please don’t take credit when I solved the problem without your help and through another Facebook forum. You all take way to long for support.

Hello There,

Sorry for the confusion. It’s good to know that you were able to figure it out to resolved the issue.
If there is any other thing we can do, please let us know.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.