Help with syncing Calender

Hi I have written in twice before and received no responses,

I am trying to add the code for my vrbo calendar to my website but it is not fitting on the page and I am wondering how I can remedy this, the calender can be found on the bottom of this page
http://alwaysinseasonretreat.com/aloha-cottage/

Thank you so much for any help you can provide

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.