Help with Superfly menu

Hi,

I was hoping to use the “Superfly” menu in my site, but after installing the plugin I get the message in my wordpress backend that I need to enable PHP ZIP extension. I requested the host to do this and they did install the PHP zip extension “archive_zip” at the system level. But, unfortunately I am still getting the message in my wordpress backend that Superfly needs PHP ZIP extension to work. The message isn’t going away.
What can I do?
Please help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We need to check your PHP configurations and make sure that it is already enabled. To do this, please create a new file in your local machine. Insert this code:

<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();

// Show just the module information.
// phpinfo(8) yields identical results.
phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);

?>

Save this file as phpinfo.php and upload this to your root directory. Once uploaded, please visit the file like this: http://example.com/phpinfo.php. This page should display all the PHP details.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,
I did what you asked me to do. Please check the url in the Secure Note section.

Hi,

I Check the link and can see that you have PHP Version 5.3.19 installed

Please note that wordpress recommends PHP version 7.2 or greater

You also need to increase your php memory limit to at least 256MB

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.