Help with Soundcloud

Hi folks

I have the code below which I think you folks helped me with to get access to my church podcasts from iTunes:

[filters_form]

Subscribe to Podcast

[podcasticon] All sermons
iTunes • Other
[podcasticon_for_search] Filtered sermons
iTunes • Other

Sermons ([sermons_count])


[next_page]


[previous_page]



[sermons_loop] [/sermons_loop]
[sermon_title]
[first_passage] (Part of the [series_link] series).
[files_loop][file_with_download][/files_loop]
[embed_loop][embed][/embed_loop]
Preached by [preacher_link] on [date] ([service_link]).


[next_page]


[previous_page]

The pertinent part is towards the top of the code etc.

I now want to add some code to get folks to use a specific Soundcloud account I am storing these podcasts at, and I want to do that by creating a Soundcloud icon with link directly to the Soundcloud account.

Any suggestions as to how I enter that please?

Thank you - regards

Wayne

All the code above sits within a shortcode on the website as pat of a template within the sermon plugin. I dont have this one written in Cornerstone as I cannot work out how to best deal with that. The shortcode just sits in the edit window of the relevant page that is part of the website itself.

Yay - its all sorted and I did it myself! Dr Google is such a good helper! :grinning:

Glad you were able to resolve it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.