Help with portfolio displays please!

Hello,

Here is the page I’m building beta.grailconstruction.com. I am trying to get the portfolio tag pages, as well as the portfolio items themselves to display VERY differently. Right now, I am using envira gallery for photos and doing a short write up, HOWEVER, I would like the page to load with the title up top, a laid-in lightbox display on the page, kinda like juicebox.net, and then the write up, and most importantly for style, I would like it to not be in a container as a default. If you look at the rest of my site, you can see why it does not match my page style for it to be in a container. I would also like my tag pages to not display the portfolio items with such GIANT images. Is there a way to maybe make those tagged pages not display with such giant images or even be set to two columns? Is there a way to adjust the template for portfolio items to display differently without a container?

Here is an example of my portfolio tag
http://beta.grailconstruction.com/portfolio-tag/bathroom-remodel/

And here is an example of my portfolio item http://beta.grailconstruction.com/portfolio/home-remodel/

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, for your portfolio page, please add this to Theme Options > CSS

.single-x-portfolio .entry-wrap {
	background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.5);
}

.single-x-portfolio .x-container.offset {
	width: 100%;
	max-width: none;
}

For the tag page, please navigate to Theme Options > Blog under the Archives set the STYLE to Masonry and COLUMNS to Two.


Hope it helps,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.