Hello!
I have two password protected pages that I use the same password requirement for. Is there a code I can use in the CSS or somewhere so that if someone enters the password on one page, the other is unlocked as well?
Thank you so much!
Hello!
I have two password protected pages that I use the same password requirement for. Is there a code I can use in the CSS or somewhere so that if someone enters the password on one page, the other is unlocked as well?
Thank you so much!
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!