Hi,
i’m wondering if I can get some help with customizing my parallax images I’m using for backgrounds on my site.
I’d like to have the parallax image come up from the bottom of each section.
Is there CSS that can do this?
Hi,
i’m wondering if I can get some help with customizing my parallax images I’m using for backgrounds on my site.
I’d like to have the parallax image come up from the bottom of each section.
Is there CSS that can do this?
Hi @think5577,
Thanks for writing in.
Not sure of what you want to achieve. Would you mind sharing us details of what you want to customize.
You can check the link below for more details on how to change the position of your parallax
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.