Help with menu and permalinks

Hello. I am working on a site for a restaurant and I added a “menu” into my main menu. I have sub pages under that, ie: lunch, dinner, drink etc. But when I view my permalink on say, lunch menu, my url looks like this. charrburgerbar.com/lunch menu. I would like for it to say charrburgerbar.com/menu/lunchmenu

can you please let me know how to do that? Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

The permalink only works on page and Subpage links. Please create a page called Menu if you haven’t already with the permalink charrburgerbar.com/menu/. After that, all other subpages should go to this page, by choosing the parent page as menu.

Then only your link structure will work.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Thank you for that. But I don’t want the “menu” page to be clickable in the top menu. How do I bypass the menu page and only make the sub pages clickable in the top menu?

Hi There,

Yeah you can only add a custom menu item without link that is currently there in the menu, under it you can add all the subpages as menu item.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.