Help with marginless columns

I have a few problems that i couldn’t find the answers to.

  1. I have a button that I cant center in the column. I tried text-align: center; and using the class center-text, but I cant seem to get it centered.
  2. I created a text box it has the word “ONLY” in it and it is above a custom headline “$1900”. There is a margin in the

    that I cant seem to remove, I tried using the “mbn” class and even adding a margin-bottom: none; in the style box.

  3. When resizing the browser window I seem to have margin space between my columns and I cant figure out how to remove this as well. (see attached image)

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.x-text.cs-ta-center p {
    margin-bottom: 0
}

After that add this inline CSS to the style field of your button:

max-width: 105px;margin: 20px auto; display: block;

Please add the mtn class to the your custom headline and also remove the mts class.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks that worked.

You’re welcome.