Help with height of section

Hello!

I’m new to Xtheme and cornerstone. I have created this website http://landoffersco.com/ so far. I’m in the Ethos stack and I would like to know how to change the height of each section.

For example the first picture is a little large. I tried cropping the image and that didn’t help much.

In the second section I don’t want the green to be so long either.

Is there a way to set the height of these sections?

Hey @BCRC,

There’s no option to change the height of a section. The section’s padding combined with its content’s (row, column, and element) padding defines its height.

Regarding your image, I believe you’re referring to your background image, its aspect ratio must match the aspect ratio of the section and that differs per device because the section’s width differs per device/screen. With that said, you should expect that certain parts of your image will be cropped in certain devices/screen. If information in your image is important, you should not use it as a background image. You need to use an Image element.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.