Help with header and footer

Hi,

I am setting up a site here: http://www.uca-farnham-srp.co.uk/wp/

I am having trouble with the header and making it sit to the left of the browser window, not in the central column area. Is there a setting for this in the header builder?

I am also having an issue with the footer where I cannot seem to increase the height above 150px - is this possible?

I would also like to add background image to the footer to sit to the right hand side, could you help with this also?

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, your header is already on the left side. Please clarify what you’re trying to do.


Inspect your footer bar and see the height, set it to auto or where you see it fits.

Add a background-image to your footer bar and set the position to right center




Cheers!

Thanks , that’s great!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.