Can you please tell me how to achieve this look. I want the type to be the silver gradient but I dont see an option for a gradient. I would like to have the hero image have the angular gradient stroke as shown in the screenshot. and for the text to align right. and am having a problem with that. I also attached a screenshot of how it looks now. Thank you.

Hi there,
Thanks for posting in.
That’s not possible with the color option, you will have to do it in custom CSS. Example https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/gradient-text/. But that is for Webkit enabled browser only and may not work on other browsers.
It’s text color so it would be harder than a background color where online tools are available https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/gradient-text/
I recommend using images for that implementation, it’s safe to use in every browser.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.