Help with Essential Grid to Vertically Align Nav Buttons in the Middle Please!

Hi, I’m using Essential Grid to display Instagram posts on a website and I’ve used the Nav buttons to the left and right to enable people to scroll through. The thing is, the buttons aren’t vertically aligned in the middle (even though it says they are), they’re off centre towards the bottom of the row, and I’ve looked through the settings but can’t find how I can adjust it anywhere!

Also, I’d like to change the icon for the nav buttons too, to a lighter weight chevron if that’s possible!

Hope you can help!

I’ll put the URL in a secure note as it’s on a temp link.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

Thanks for reaching out.

We need to check the settings of your Essential Grid, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a,

Ok, no problem, I’ll put the info in a secure note.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

To set the position of the Navigation icons vertically middle, you just need to set the top attribute value to 45% and to change the icons you need to add the font for the navigation icons. You can do that by adding the following custom CSS code in the Theme Options > CSS.

.esg-filters.esg-navbutton-solo-right, .esg-filters.esg-navbutton-solo-left
{
    top:45%;
}
.esg-navigationbutton.esg-left i:before 
{
    content: '\f104';
    font-family: "FontAwesome";
}
.esg-navigationbutton.esg-left i:before 
{
    content: '\f104';
}
.esg-navigationbutton.esg-right i:before {
    content: '\f105';
}

Remember that the above code will work if copied as it is and don’t conflict with any existing style.
Please note that the code provided serves only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle.
We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something on your site nor will we enhance it.

Thanks

Hi @tristup,

Excellent! That’s spot on! Many thanks for that, I really appreciate it!

Thanks again for your time and help!

Hi @core365,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.