Hi there,
I have a copy of Cornerstone that needs to be updated to the latest version, and the licence is validated, however when I try to run the update, nothing happens.
Any ideas on what I need to do?
thanks,
Cathy
Hi there,
I have a copy of Cornerstone that needs to be updated to the latest version, and the licence is validated, however when I try to run the update, nothing happens.
Any ideas on what I need to do?
thanks,
Cathy
Hi Cathy,
Please try revoking your license from Wp Admin > X (Addons)
Revoke your license from your Apex license page: https://theme.co/apex/licenses
Re-assign your URL on both places and try to update.
If that does not work, please remove Cornerstone via FTP from wp-content/plugins and remove X from wp-content/themes and re-install X.
Repeat the validation process.
You won´t lose any changes because your information is stored on the database and not on the theme folder or plugin folder.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.