Help with adding a "Client Login" & "Email Us" button

Hello there, Support.

I am in need of help in adding a “Client Login” & “Email Us” button fixed to the top right. I want it to look and function the same way as how https://lumos.digital does it. I tried to use Slider Revolution but it didn’t work out as I wanted it to.

Here’s my website, https://putsy.net.

Thank you,
Putra.

Hello Putra,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.