Help! visual composer not working!

I have already posted but really help as I can’t front edit anything as visual composer is not working. So thought it was an update issue and used a cache plug in to delete all cache’s but it’s not made a difference. It has been updated to 5.1.1 but when I try to use it nothing works and I can’t find where to select to upload an older version of visual composer.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

Our latest versions are:
X Theme: 5.1.1
Cornerstone: 2.0.6
Visual Composer: 5.0.1

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Please let us know how it goes.