Help using counter

Hi,
I need help with two things:

  1. How do I set up the counter to have a countdown like 22days 4hours 60minutes 35seconds.

  2. There was an effect in the former X that you can use a static picture as the background of a section; whereby you can scroll upward and downward over the section. How can I achieve this effect in pro please?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Please go to X > Under Construction and find the Completed by field. Set the date when maintenance is expected to be complete.

2.) Please edit your header and in your bar settings, please enable the Background parallax.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your response. For my 1st enquiry, I am not refering to counter for under construction page. I meant EVENT COUNTDOWN COUNTER.

As seen in the image above. thanks

Hi,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.