HELP! Unable to Edit Blog page with error "conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview.."

I looked through the Forums to try and fix this but the help guides didn’t seem to apply. We are using Dreamhost and I coudln’t find the correct place for the PHP cache that was referred to. On the other support topics I saw people were having this on all their pages. All of our pages are editable EXCEPT for the Blog page. I’ve tried making a new Pages and making it the Posts Page but the same error come up. Seems to just have to do with Posts. Would really love help on this ASAP. Thank you.

Sidenote, is a Posts Page supposed to be editable at all in Cornerstone?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised that any page that is assigned as your Posts Page, any contents of this page will be discarded and WordPress will generate the post items being displayed in a layout with whatever design of the theme that you are using. In short, you cannot edit the Posts Page even if you are using the default WordPress editor. Please check out this codex: https://codex.wordpress.org/Creating_a_Static_Front_Page#Creating_a_Static_Front_Page

If you are using X, you may go to X > Launch > Options > {your stack} > Blog Options and X > Launch > Options > Blog to modify the layout of your blog by choosing the blog title, selecting masonry or standard or even choosing the number of columns to display.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.