Help to make ID to a section

http://iamcreative.dk/haveservice

I have some different services in “hvad kan vi?”

I want it to go down to the section when you push the sub link. I have in the menu made a #snerydning but cant give my section and ID of snerydning. Is there a way??
I saw in a tutorial that it was possible to “enable advanced controls” but cant find it.

Best regards
Allan

Hi Allan,

You can add an ID to a section when you click on the section then the customize option of the section.

Hope this helps.

OMG! Had not seen that! Sorry for the rookie question!

No worries at all. :slight_smile:

Im new to this wordpress and x theme. Is it possible to make in some of the words. Make for example one word green. Where do I make the code??

Hi Allan,

You can do so by wrapping the text that you want to change the color to an inline html tag like span and adding a class to it and targeting the class in adding the custom CSS to set the color.

For example in your heading or text element, you got the text: Hello I am a text. If you want to change color of the words I am then wrap them in a span tag like this:

Hello <span class="orange">I am</span> a text.

Then add the CSS to the global CSS like this:

.orange {
    color: orange;
}

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.