Help to change to PRO Child theme

Hi,

I need your help to change to PRO child theme for my site, and also help to upgrade the WooCommerce plugin.

I have tried this several times in staging area but without any luck, so now I will pay to get help to sort this out.

So what I want is:

  1. Change from X child theme to PRO child theme
  2. Upgrade WooCommerce to 3.1. Otherwise to 3.0.3
  3. Upgrade payment plugin “PaysonCheckout 2.0 för WooCommerce” to version 1.1.3
  4. See that everything works fine with the grids on my site, using plugin THE GRID.

Can anyone help me with this?

My site: https://youpheal.com

Thanks!

Best Regards
/Sandra

Hi Sandra,

Just responded to your other thread, if you are looking to hire someone, we do take on custom development and handle “managed updates”. You can find out more about that here: https://theme.co/apex/pricing/services

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.