Help.. The preview was unresponsive after loading

Hi,

I’ve got an issue with the preview in cornerstone.
I’m up-to-date with WP 4.9.1 and have upgraded to Pro 1.2.7

I’ve trawled the forums to find similar problems.
I’ve cleared all cache, done the .htaccess, deactivated all plugins, increased memory in wp-config

Nothing has worked.
URL: http://foxdop.co.uk/

Charlie

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Seems you have the maintenance mode activated in the site.
Can you please send us the WP login and FTP details of your website in a secure note so that we can have a look on to it.

Thanks

Hi there,

I see two issues, you added this to your custom javascript which shouldn’t be, I went ahead and removed this.

<meta name="google-site-verification" content="DJwqgyK-tifcvrOOQkIHr271hkgOR4yotoFbGgJJ350" />

Plus, this code is added to your responsive text selector, I also removed it. You should only add a selector there which is .h-custom-headline, .h-feature-headline, .entry-title and and not the entire PHP code.

add_action(‘wp_footer’, function() {echo do_shortcode( ‘[responsive_text selector=”.h-custom-headline, .h-feature-headline, .entry-title” compression=”1.5″ min_size=”20px” max_size=”90px”]’ );});

With these removed, the preview is properly loading now.

Thanks!

Thank you very much. I’m a bit of a novice - can you tell?

Hi there,

Can you please confirm that it’s working fine on your end?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.