HELP! Super slow Cornerstone Edit + Impossible to upgrade to latest version!

Hi,
I urgently need help, 2 major problems:

  • editing pages with Cornerstone just became extremely slow, without any reason… Kind of working but takes ages (unusable)
  • I cant upgrade X theme to latest version… Not working… (this may solve problem 1…!)

Thanks for helping me ASAP! :grinning:
Yannick

PS: I can share credential in confidential communication

Same here, with PRO and X (different licenses). In fact, I do not know what the worst after major update.
The support feedback and answer, more than unusual time to response.

Hey There,

I’ve checked your site and Cornerstone is running the latest version and everything seems to load at a reasonable pace. You have a lot of plugins active which might increase the general load time and depending on your server setup this might slow down the backend but from what I can see everything works normal.

I upgraded a couple of days ago, immediately after upgrading to 5.2.2 and the most recent cornerstone plugin the cornerstone edit has become markedly slower to load. I had the exact same number of plugins that it had the day before I did the theme/cornerstone plugin upgrade. It is definitely related to the new cornerstone or the new theme, not sure which one.

Thanks for any guidance!

@kim_gerg, would you mind starting a new thread and provide your site’s URL and login credentials in a secure note? It could be due to cache or javascript errors, but I’ll find that out. I just need to check what you’re currently getting when loading the cornerstone.

Thanks!