Help re Difference between classic raw content and Content Area required

I am looking at upgrading a church website I put together which had a raw content containing an image and a button over the image opening Google Maps for directions in the old system i.e. raw content I was able to place the button in a clear area on the image but with Pro and new Content area button positioning is different.

New site http://newchurch.azurewebsites.net

the area I am having difficulty with is on section where and when do we meet which has the exact code in a content area as the classic raw content block below you will be able to see difference

code in question looks like this

[content_band no_margin=“true”
style=“padding: 30% 0px;position:relative;” bg_color: #fff;"
bg_image="/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Map2.png"
border=“none”
inner_container=“false”]
[button type=“transparent” shape=“pill” size=“mini” href=“http://goo.gl/maps/ocOqy” target=“blank” title=“Oak Grove College” info=“popover” info_place=“top” info_trigger=“hover” info_content=“To get directions and find us on Google maps - click here!”]MAP[/button]
[/content_band]

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.