Help please with Headers

Good Morning,

I’m very new to Pro. I’m trying to work with headers. I’m able to do everything from creating a header to adding and editing items. However, I can not see my header while I’m working on it. It just doesn’t show in the editing box. When I view my site I can see the header that I created. I know it has to be a setting that I have either clicked or not clicked but I just can’t find a reference anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi There,

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If it doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.