Help please! I Updated the Pro theme and my Portfolio is bugged

I updated the theme this morning and now my portfolio page has a bug. (I use the x Pro integrity theme)

I use the portfolio Layout with the filter Option, which looks like this:

Now when I click on a specific filter the portfolio items weirdly stack “over” each other instead of re-arranging in rows of 3.

Here you can slightly see it:

I can’t show the animation but the items “slide” behind the first one and are not clickable.

Please help me get rid of this bug!

1 Like

Hello @Cedriclorenz,

Thanks for writing to us.

It seems that there might be an issue of plugin conflict. I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hey,

Thanks for the Troubleshooting list, unfortunately i still couldn’t find the issue…

I created a staging area, the required details are in the secure note.

Thank you in advance

Hello Cédric,

I have investigated the issue and I believe that this is a bug in the latest release. This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Okay, thanks

Since we both suspect the latest release to cause the problem, can I easily go back to the last version of the theme? (and how)

I’d really like to solve this asap.

Hello Cédric,

Thanks for updating in! If you want to revert to the previous release, you can go to your license page and you can download the previous version.

See the secure note.

Cheers.

1 Like

Perfect, Thanks!

Hi Cédric,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem on my Wordpress site:
https://www.thomas-kaufmann.com/
Is there a solution in the meantime?
Thanks very much!

many greetings
Thomas

1 Like

Hello Thomas,

We have already reported the issue and the issue is in our issue tracker for our development team. There is no ETA at the moment so I would request you, please stay tuned for succeeding theme updates.

Thanks for understanding

Thanks for the info.
Do you know how long this will take?

many greetings
Thomas

Hi @tomgraph,

We don’t have ETA but rest assured that our developers will look into this issue.

Thank you for understanding and please bear with us.

Can you let us know what version we need to revert to?

Hey @stonerome,

You can revert to the version X theme 9.0.8 (and Cornerstone 6.0.8) or if you are using the Pro theme, you can revert back to Pro theme 5.0.8.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.