Help not loading the selected demo templates

Hello, I need help for days I have been trying to install any cloud desing theme and they are loading and they do not finish installing, I need help I could not start creating my website and editing it thanks

As you can see in the last image that my website does not load anything :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Hi @maximuzve,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing your admin credential so that we can check the back-end settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Thanks friend, I already sent it to you

Note: my hosting deactivated the modsecurity of my website …

please help :pensive: :pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

Hi Alberto,

Just for future topics, self-responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

I have checked and found that the cornerstone-endpoint is not whitelisted. I would suggest you contact your hosting service provider to temporarily disable the ModSecurity for you and make the Cornerstone endpoints whitelisted.

Hope that helps.

friend thanks ask me the path of the cornerstone end point or ip, my hosting provider ,
so that you can tell me which one it is please

Help please :sleepy:

Hello Alberto,

You can check the secure note on the above post for the endpoints. My colleague @marc_a has already given the endpoint URL in the secure note. You need to ask your hosting provider to whitelist this endpoint.

Hope it helps
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.