Help! Noob can't get Cornerstone to load!

Hello,

I am very new to website design and I have been trying for hours to get Cornerstone to load on my WP site. I’m trying to go through the previous threads to see if I can figure this thing out but it seems some of the solutions are a little out of my knowledge base. Is there anyone who would be willing to help me get this thing loaded so I can work on my site?

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

As you have Pro you wont use Cornerstone, but Pro built in builder.

You can create a new page. On WP classic backend editor, select, edit with PRO.

Once the page has been edited with PRO, you can hover the top admin bar > Pro > Edit Page.

If you are facing a different issue, please clarify.

Thanks

Awesome, Thank you! I’m having an issue getting the Pro.zip file but it sounds like once I have that locked down I’m good to go. Thanks for the response!

Hello @BlewMusic,

Thanks for updating thread. :slight_smile:

You can download Pro Theme zip file form members area or by using following URL.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.