Help needed with menu icons

Hello,

I would appreciate any help here :slight_smile:

We are revamping an old website and managed to get icons to work in the menu, they look great. But I am looking for 2 variations on icons.

I have used icons from here: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/icons/

Screenshot:

We need a solid smiley (inverted) to replace this:
<i class="x-icon x-icon-smile-0" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true"></i><br /> Welcome

Normally this smiley will not have the -0, I tried playing around with the code, but no luck.

We also need the solid (or inverted) building instead of this:
<i class="x-icon x-icon-building" data-x-icon="" aria-hidden="true" ></i><br />Corporate Solutions

This is all we need, it will bring more balance to the icons, as the ones on the right looks better and bold.

Regards
Ronald.

Hi There,

As the icons you are looking for are not integrated with theme I would suggest using images instead of icons for this design.

You could choose to use images for this 2 icons only or you can replace with images on all your menu items to have a more balanced similarity among the icons.

Hope it helps

Thank you @Joao

I will try your suggestion, the only concern… will an image scale the same as these icons, I can take measurements of the icon at 100% then create the images to be used instead of icons.

I will update the topic with what I have found, thanks for your suggestion and out-of-the-box thinking, it helped. :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome and please let us know :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help, unfortunately the images did not really help, it didn’t respond well. What I did:

I installed plugin called Headers and Footers and added the font awesome script, I then added the icon codes to the menu. It works fine I think…

Any advice? Or concerns? I will appreciate your feedback. :slight_smile:

PS. We are developing the website here is you want to have a closer look: https://xyno.co.za/recentibus/home/

Kind Regards
Ronald,

Hi Ronald,

I checked and it seems to work fine on my end as well.

Glad you were able to figure it out.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.